What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 AllBuffs Ticket Raffle!!

Hugegroove

Club Member
Club Member
OK AllBuff Members and Non Members!
For the newbs: Allbuffs owns one pair of season tickets. Several members have already contributed to the purchase. I will post a drawing thread for every game. If you want to be in the drawing, just respond to the thread by saying “IN”. Please don’t muck up or hijack the threads. It really helps us if the threads are kept clean.

Also, don’t enter the drawing unless you know for sure you will make the game. It’s a pain in the ass when people don’t show up.

If you win the tickets, you will need to pick them up at the Sackygate at least 1 hour before game time.

Any Allbuffs contributing member, non-contributing member, and non-member can enter. Fans of opposing teams can get tickets, but not to a game that features their team.
You can only win once.
The price for a one-time contribution to win 2 tickets is $27.50 for each entry. Due to this year’s ticket price increase, the price is based on the expectation that 20 contributing members will sign up for 2022. Money will need to be collected no later than August 15th 2022. Those who are contributing will need to send Hugegroove a private message on All Buffs so that they in turn can be directed to the PayPal account to deposit their funds.
If AllBuffs does not get at least 20 commitments, the raffle will be canceled and all monies will be refunded.

Contributing Club members get 3 entries per game drawing
Non-contributing members get 2 entries per game drawing
Non-members get 1 entry per game drawing
The random drawing process is conducted using Rallyup software. Only screen names will be used in each drawing. Only screen names will be used to announce winners.

All Winners should make a contribution to Sackygate of either Booze, Beer, or Food, etc; Your contribution will be greatly appreciated and assigned to you no later than the day before the game. So be sure to check the CU Fan Game Day Thread.

We will draw the names for the first four games in late August 2022 and for the last three games sometime in late September or early October. Winners will be notified in the threads. We ask everybody who wins to confirm back to Hugegroove they will use the tickets. We will make a some half assed attempts to let you know you’ve won, but it’s ultimately up to you to keep an eye on the drawing threads to see if you’ve won.

Unclaimed tickets will be sold to random scalpers or given away about an hour prior to kickoff.

GOOD LUCK!!

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

To those in this thread that have committed to the raffle, Thank-you!! However we still need 11 more people to contribute to the raffle drawing before August 15th 2022. We need 20 commitments to keep the price below $28.00 per entry. If we fail to reach that goal, then this years raffle will be postponed until the 2023 season.

Same here! Although with the way the program is trending the sackygate attendance will likely be way down lol
Planning on the TCU game and probably Air Force (want to see a football game at Falcon Stadium and what better opportunity than this). If we're as bad as I think we are I'll watch the last 10 from my house lol.

Planning on the TCU game and probably Air Force (want to see a football game at Falcon Stadium and what better opportunity than this). If we're as bad as I think we are I'll watch the last 10 from my house lol.

Yea the TCU game was my preference since it's the most attractive home game but I wasn't crazy about it being a Friday night game. My tentative plan is the UCLA game since that's the only game that is on a CU/Bronco weekend and I can hit both while I'm there.

Yea the TCU game was my preference since it's the most attractive home game but I wasn't crazy about it being a Friday night game. My tentative plan is the UCLA game since that's the only game that is on a CU/Bronco weekend and I can hit both while I'm there.
Who do the Broncos play that weekend? I want to get to a game....not sure which one.

Back