What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 College Football Games To Look Forward To

PAC MAN

Bison to the core.
Club Member

I know it's a Football Scoop article but that got me excited for next season despite the conference realignment. Some big games to look forward to:

Georgia at Texas
Ohio State at Oregon
Alabama at Oklahoma
Penn State at USC
Arkansas at Oklahoma State (surprising they haven't met often despite just being three hours apart)
West Virgina at Pittsburgh
Penn State at West Virigina (about time the nittany kittens visited Morgantown)

CU at the Nubs is #8 on that list. Let's go for the sweep!

Alabama at Wisconsin (gasp...Bama is traveling to a northern school?)
Georgia vs Clemson in Atlanta
USC vs LSU in Vegas
Texas at Michigan

I'm sure there are more to look forward to.

how about the XII gets off the asses and releases the schedule? This is a little embarrassing. <rhetorical>For a conference that's trying to stay relevant, is this the company the XII wants to be in?</r>

✅ BIG schedule released
✅ ACC schedule released
✅ SEC schedule released
❌ Pac-12 schedule released
❌ XII schedule released
❌ AAC schedule released
❌ CUSA schedule released
❌ MAC schedule released
❌ MWC schedule released
❌ Sun Belt schedule released

how about the XII gets off the asses and releases the schedule? This is a little embarrassing. <rhetorical>For a conference that's trying to stay relevant, is this the company the XII wants to be in?</r>

✅ BIG schedule released
✅ ACC schedule released
✅ SEC schedule released
❌ XII schedule released
❌ AAC schedule released
❌ CUSA schedule released
❌ MAC schedule released
❌ MWC schedule released
1705593486184.gif

✅ BIG schedule released
✅ ACC schedule released
✅ SEC schedule released
❌ XII schedule released
❌ AAC schedule released
❌ CUSA schedule released
❌ MAC schedule released
❌ MWC schedule released

I just read an article stating the schedule should be released this week

I just read an article stating the schedule should be released this week

Good News Yes GIF by Bounce

I know it's a Football Scoop article but that got me excited for next season despite the conference realignment. Some big games to look forward to:

Georgia at Texas
Ohio State at Oregon
Alabama at Oklahoma
Penn State at USC
Arkansas at Oklahoma State (surprising they haven't met often despite just being three hours apart)
West Virgina at Pittsburgh
Penn State at West Virigina (about time the nittany kittens visited Morgantown)

CU at the Nubs is #8 on that list. Let's go for the sweep!

Alabama at Wisconsin (gasp...Bama is traveling to a northern school?)
Georgia vs Clemson in Atlanta
USC vs LSU in Vegas
Texas at Michigan

I'm sure there are more to look forward to.
Top 2 should be good ones, Texas @ Michigan too. Btw, have we ever beat the nubs 3 times in a row?

Back