What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

UCONN goes 6-7 deep without a drop in quality while Purdue maybe has 2 guys outside of Edey who can play at their level. I almost feel bad for Loyer out there

expecting the Huskies to create their winning cushion during the 12-8 min segment in the 2nd

No dog in this fight, but appreciate how the refs have refused to be simps for Purdue to start the 2nd half.

Steratore says offensive foul, imo that’s a prime example of just don’t blow the whistle. Offensive player flailed trying to draw the foul, defensive player didn’t really play defense.

What a dunk!

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

16 point lead. Purdue is doing all it can to keep the floodgates from opening.

Let's be honest, the refs let Edey get away with a ton of BS. Should be called for an offensive foul about 60% of possesions.

I’m amazed that there are still Edey haters after his performance in this tournament. I was a skeptic after last year, he made himself better and was a dominant college basketball player this year. How good he will be in the NBA is irrelevant, why can’t people just appreciate someone being really awesome. UConn was great, Edey was great, let’s celebrate great things.

I’m amazed that there are still Edey haters after his performance in this tournament. I was a skeptic after last year, he made himself better and was a dominant college basketball player this year. How good he will be in the NBA is irrelevant, why can’t people just appreciate someone being really awesome. UConn was great, Edey was great, let’s celebrate great things.

Back