What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR OG Tyler Brown (Signed to COLORADO)

Does he have one year of eligibility remaining? Would it be best for CU if he plays next year when Shedeur, Hunter return with even more transfers and talent? I am thinking next year we could make a run and the CFP, it would nice to have Brown next year for a full season vs 5 remaining games against Stanford and Arizona teams

Does he have one year of eligibility remaining? Would it be best for CU if he plays next year when Shedeur, Hunter return with even more transfers and talent? I am thinking next year we could make a run and the CFP, it would nice to have Brown next year for a full season vs 5 remaining games against Stanford and Arizona teams
He has two years, and by then the whole line should be recruited over. There's no reason to sit him if he can gain eligibility.

The UNC case was much higher visibility - I don't see this going our way

They've set the precedent now though. And they were obviously worried about the AG's mention of antitrust violations, which gives a roadmap for all other appeals. The NCAA understands the house of cards they've built more than anyone. They will cave with a little pressure,imo.

They've set the precedent now though. And they were obviously worried about the AG's mention of antitrust violations, which gives a roadmap for all other appeals. The NCAA understands the house of cards they've built more than anyone. They will cave with a little pressure,imo.
They are the ones who put mental health in the guidelines. It is very hard to argue against a mental health claim in court, not something they are anxious to try.

If he only had one year remaining and was ruled ineligible, his college career would be over

Ohhhhh. So that is how it works. Thanks!

Shocked How I Met Your Mother GIF

If there's anyone on the planet who has the ability to raise the visibility of Mr. Brown's predicament, that person has a prime office in the Champions' Center.
200.gif

Is there not a ton of Irony in the fact that Sean Lewis is Kevin Bacon in this scenario

Tez Walker is a transfer from Kent State (Sean Lewis coached) to UNC

Tyler Brown is a transfer to Colorado on the Offensive Line for Offensive Coordinator Sean Lewis

Would love to hear his full open honest thoughts on this whole thing.

Tez Walker's case is weaker than Brown's in two areas, specifically his coach passing away in front of him, and his diagnosed mental health, rather than just what is described as troubling Walker.

Come on NCAA, get it right, asshats

Back