What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR OL Landon Bebee (Signed to COLORADO)

Football Celebrate GIF by CUBoulder

Coach Prime has been saying that grad transfers do not have time to wait to develop, theyneed to execute their plan now. I’m not saying Bebee is a starter for sure, but I expect he will get some honest reps at OC to earn a starting role.

Coach Prime has been saying that grad transfers do not have time to wait to develop, theyneed to execute their plan now. I’m not saying Bebee is a starter for sure, but I expect he will get some honest reps at OC to earn a starting role.
I see Bebee as a guy who at worst will be the back up at C and both guard spots.

Injuries and poor form happen. We need a solid 8 OL who can play at any time
This.

Got to get out of the mindset of only focusing on whether we have a quality starter at every position. Truly good college teams go at least 2-deep and 3-deep in some cases of guys who would earn starter snaps at a P5 program. That's what we need to get to if we're going to entertain thoughts about consistently winning 9+ again to be relevant and make playoff appearances.

This.

Got to get out of the mindset of only focusing on whether we have a quality starter at every position. Truly good college teams go at least 2-deep and 3-deep in some cases of guys who would earn starter snaps at a P5 program. That's what we need to get to if we're going to entertain thoughts about consistently winning 9+ again to be relevant and make playoff appearances.

Yep, and this is why I like Bebee. 2023 is a transition season as Coach Prime brings in his players and systems. Bebee is a good looking veteran that can be impactful this season while depth is built/developed for when 9+ quality OL in the future.

Last edited:
This.

Right, we haven’t even had “starter quality” on most of the OL. I’ll be happy to start with “quality starters.” 😝

Back