What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR WR Javon Antonio (Committed to COLORADO)

hot-girl-pink-bikini-hula-hoop.gif

He looks very physical in the workout videos. He also looks to make most catches into his body instead of being a hands catcher.
Sometimes that's not good, sometimes it doesn't matter. It didn't seem to bother Michael Irvin much. That's something you can work on anyway. Get him out in front of the jugs gun.

He looks very physical in the workout videos. He also looks to make most catches into his body instead of being a hands catcher.
His tape is almost all hands—a couple one handed, cause he’s just out jumping people for the ball. They didn’t even really give him “routes,” just go to the end-zone throw it near him, even double covered.

I can see him being a great target in this offense.

Why did he fall down after catching that one ball?
Cause we can win the game if he just catches it. A must catch. I appreciate that he had that thought going through his head. As he gets more catches, he’ll get more confident. I’m really happy we have 2 developing TEs with size, speed, hands, and the most important part of being a TE to me: finding the openings in the defense, running good, subtle routes into those holes.

Back