What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-25 MBB Team

$20 and a coupon to Pasta Jay’s?
the amanda show nicksplat GIF

So we're looking at

PG: ?
SG: ?
SF: Baskin
PF: Jakimovski
C: ?

I don't really feel comfortable anointing anyone a starter other than those two at this point.

So we're looking at

PG: ?
SG: ?
SF: Baskin
PF: Jakimovski
C: ?

I don't really feel comfortable anointing anyone a starter other than those two at this point.
You can pencil in Diop and Dak as starters. Hell, you might go ahead to do it in Sharpie.

Depends on which 5 signs and possibly who CU is playing as to which 5 starts. I think if they sign a big bodied 5 it will create a nice set of bigs to throw variability in attack. Kinda like Clingan and Johnson at UConn. Big and thick followed by rangy and bouncy. But CU needs a big body for sure.

Tad’s got at least $2 million in NIL funds, if he willing to use it. He hates NIL and the transfer portal, and lets everyone know.
$2 million is a bunch, but not really. It’s gotta be managed well to insure there’s NIL available as needed. Right now it seems Tad is getting good return on investment with the guys he’s getting. High level small college guys are gonna be psyched to get any NIL and will be hungry to prove they belong so it makes sense to pursue them. I don’t think the portal strategy will continue, because Boyle likes to develop players, and ultimately continuity of roster will pay dividends as other teams turn over yearly. Older, experienced, and connected teams generally perform better.

I’ve been told the GOAL is to have $2M in funds.

They have not hit the goal.
That seems more like it. That number might even be sustainable over the long term. The massive numbers being thrown around at other school seems like it can’t hold up over time. Boosters will get tired of writing massive checks every year.

I’ve been told the GOAL is to have $2M in funds.

They have not hit the goal.

Boyle was given a minimum of a $2.0 mm budget by 5430. Boyle can recruit on that basis for this cycle, if chooses to do so. There is a fundamental misunderstanding of how a collective works - the money is never sitting in the bank. The coaching staff was given a minimum $2 mm NIL budget, they can recruit with that NIL budget, and then the collective raises the required funds during that cycle to begin playing players.

Back