What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to CU '25 MI OT Jay Gardenhire

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247 link
ESPN link
Rivals link
hudl link
On3 link

14621361_45aa533c44154e4ea70f860cb7919184.jpg

West Bloomfield HS (West Bloomfield, MI)

Twitter link
Instagram link

Ht: 6'8"
Wt: 350
40:

247s rating: 3* - 83 grade; #145 OT
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked OT
On3 rating: 3* - 83 grade; #109 OT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8383 rating / #121 OT / #1589 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boston College, Buffalo, FAU, Marshall, Pitt, FCS offer

Last edited:
The Boston College offer intrigues me. I read up a bit on their OL coach and he had previously coached there in 2020 and 2021. In his 2 years there, he got 9 OL on the All-ACC team (including all 5 in 2021) and one turned into a first round pick. This got him the job as Miami Dolphins OL coach in 2022, where he improved the OL’s sack numbers and rushing numbers but they let him go at the end of the season - which Dolphins fans were upset about.

He returned to BC last year where they had the 2nd ranked rushing attack in the conference and he again put 4 of 5 linemen on the all-conference list. Offered Gardenhire after a visit it looks like.

The Boston College offer intrigues me. I read up a bit on their OL coach and he had previously coached there in 2020 and 2021. In his 2 years there, he got 9 OL on the All-ACC team (including all 5 in 2021) and one turned into a first round pick. This got him the job as Miami Dolphins OL coach in 2022, where he improved the OL’s sack numbers and rushing numbers but they let him go at the end of the season - which Dolphins fans were upset about.

He returned to BC last year where they had the 2nd ranked rushing attack in the conference and he again put 4 of 5 linemen on the all-conference list. Offered Gardenhire after a visit it looks like.
Great thinking, put this info in the recruits thread who's about to decide on a school. #Sabotage

about damn time this future first rounder gets a profile

He is to big to fail

I suspect that he's going to blow up this fall and programs will be trying to snipe this commitment. Through 2023, was raw and dealt with an injury. Once a guy that size is able to show out, he'll be on just about everyone's list since there are so few guys with his measurables who can move.

I suspect that he's going to blow up this fall and programs will be trying to snipe this commitment. Through 2023, was raw and dealt with an injury. Once a guy that size is able to show out, he'll be on just about everyone's list since there are so few guys with his measurables who can move.
Yeah it’s fine to take a flier on 6’8 350 lbs. Feels like at worst he ends up being Lictenhaun type player and a solid depth piece during his college career, while his upside is first round pick

247 link
ESPN link
Rivals link
hudl link
On3 link

14621361_45aa533c44154e4ea70f860cb7919184.jpg

West Bloomfield HS (West Bloomfield, MI)

Twitter link
Instagram link

Ht: 6'8"
Wt: 350
40:

247s rating: 3* - 83 grade; #145 OT
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked OT
On3 rating: unrated OT

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boston College, Buffalo, FAU, Marshall, Pitt, FCS offer
Ok. On3 unrated on a 6’8” 350lbs HS Senior? Um. Those numbers are at least a 3* without anything else, aren’t they?

Back