What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

‘30 Blue Chip ATH

Does he come from a two parent family and does he have a sparkle in his eye?

He looks a little bit undersized to me. I don't know if he would hold up to getting hit by 300 pound guys every play. I'd say he should add a little weight before I'd feel comfortable seeing him in our starting lineup

Guys, he's just a kid!

/hokie
I don't mind being the butt of jokes, but I'm not getting this one :confused:. I almost never post in recruiting or futures threads and don't think I've ever suggested someone was too young to be evaluated as a future prospect.

I don't mind being the butt of jokes, but I'm not getting this one :confused:. I almost never post in recruiting or futures threads and don't think I've ever suggested someone was too young to be evaluated as a future prospect.
Sorry, man - sometimes you've been known to take things a little too literally. Engineering mind and whatnot. Just pulling your chain a little - no harm meant.

Sorry, man - sometimes you've been known to take things a little too literally. Engineering mind and whatnot. Just pulling your chain a little - no harm meant.
Yet somehow he was able to demonstrate the validity of your joke, all while trying to dispute it. Amazing.

Back