What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

4 Star recruits for '18

How many 4 star recruits will we land in the '18 class?

• 1-2

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • 7-8

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 9+

Votes: 12 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HawaiiBUFF

After our tremendous '17 class, I wanted to see how everyone thinks the '18 class will finish. I am keeping this to only four stars, since we landed 7 ESPN four stars for '17. If we keep offering to more and more four star recruits for '18 along with our team continuing to improve on the field, than I am hoping we at minimum duplicate the seven we got for '17, but hoping we can get to ten. I might be dreaming but wanted to see how everyone else felt.

I do not think ESPN is the best service to use.

I did ESPN because I would say its the most widely used site, not just for the diehard fans. Also, I wanted to keep it to one ranking system so it was more simple for everyone.

I did ESPN because I would say its the most widely used site, not just for the diehard fans. Also, I wanted to keep it to one ranking system so it was more simple for everyone.
But you picked the worst one!

But you picked the worst one!

Honestly why does it matter in the scope of things. We had 7 four star recruits according to ESPN. I'm simply asking how many do you think we will get according to ESPN in '18. Does it change anything that you might like Rivals or Scout better? No.

Honestly why does it matter in the scope of things. We had 7 four star recruits according to ESPN. I'm simply asking how many do you think we will get according to ESPN in '18. Does it change anything that you might like Rivals or Scout better? No.

It matters because ESPN always seems to be a strange outlier. The 247 composite rankings give you a much better sense of how well we are really doing.

Back