What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AFA game

darth-horax

Anybody else heading to that game?
I'm taking my two boys to support our Buffs.

Let me know if you're going!

I was going to head down, but late last week I got a conference call scheduled for 4pm today. :mad:

This is an important game. Tad called them out after the last game and challenged them .we will see how they respond. It's the last non-conference game and one they should win handily - if we struggle it will be tough to have confidence entering the P12

This is an important game. Tad called them out after the last game and challenged them .we will see how they respond. It's the last non-conference game and one they should win handily - if we struggle it will be tough to have confidence entering the P12
This isn't the last non-con game. They play Eastern Washington before the Pac season.

Back