What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs #20

buffgal

Club Member
Club Member
The Buffs fell 5 places to #20 in the AP poll after the loss to Wyoming

The scary part is 7 Pac 12 teams are ranked and 3 more are receiving votes.

Conference is going to be a battle

The scary part is 7 Pac 12 teams are ranked and 3 more are receiving votes.
Wow. I wonder what the RPIs are for each of the ranked Pac-12 teanms are? That's gonna mean a lot more when it comes time to select teams for the NCAA tourney.

Yikes, CU's rpi is #79. Oregon State is #7, tops in the Pac 12.

Wyo is #120 and CSU #126, but Kentucky is #8.

I'm a bit surprised they only fell to #20. I was expecting they would fall more than that. PAC will be interesting to say the least.

Back