What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Volleyball Ranked, Deluzio Freshman of the Week

#11 RPI at 19-6.

Disrespected and under-ranked at #25.

I swear, the way the voting has gone it wouldn't surprise me if the Buffs got a split this week at #18 UCLA and #17 USC, it caused our RPI to move into the Top 10... and it also caused the Coaches Poll to drop us from the Top 25.

The PAC 12 is loaded with volleyball schools. It’s great to see we have improved so much from when we entered the league.

#11 RPI at 19-6.

Disrespected and under-ranked at #25.

I swear, the way the voting has gone it wouldn't surprise me if the Buffs got a split this week at #18 UCLA and #17 USC, it caused our RPI to move into the Top 10... and it also caused the Coaches Poll to drop us from the Top 25.

I agree. I think I have posted here that Mac May from UCLA is from the larger town where I live. I am friends with an aunt who just happens to be going out for the UCLA matches this weekend. She did tell me that Mac told her family that either CU or Utah can beat them. There is some respect from our opponents.

I agree. I think I have posted here that Mac May from UCLA is from the larger town where I live. I am friends with an aunt who just happens to be going out for the UCLA matches this weekend. She did tell me that Mac told her family that either CU or Utah can beat them. There is some respect from our opponents.
That loss to UCLA in Boulder is one that I'd like to have back.

That loss to UCLA in Boulder is one that I'd like to have back.
Agreed.

I also think that it's interesting to look at that match and the one at Oregon as a sign of progress. The team that lost the UCLA match does not come back after that fourth set in Eugene to win. Maybe I am deluding myself but this team seems to be coming together and playing with a lot more confidence.

Agreed.

I also think that it's interesting to look at that match and the one at Oregon as a sign of progress. The team that lost the UCLA match does not come back after that fourth set in Eugene to win. Maybe I am deluding myself but this team seems to be coming together and playing with a lot more confidence.
I credit you for that victory in Eugene. I agree with your assessment. Buffs played UCLA well, but I don't think the team that played in Eugene would have let that (I think it was the 3rd) 3rd set get away from them.

I'd love to see at least a split in LA.

I credit you for that victory in Eugene. I agree with your assessment. Buffs played UCLA well, but I don't think the team that played in Eugene would have let that (I think it was the 3rd) 3rd set get away from them.

I'd love to see at least a split in LA.
I'm giving credit to my daughter for the run they've had since Eugene!

Watching from a distance, the team looks like they have gained confidence with each win during this run. Against Washington in the 3rd set, they buckled down and made sure Washington did not get the third set and the momentum that would have given to them.

As of now, only CU and Washington have taken the Buffs to 5 sets. CU did it at home but Washington did it on the road.

Back