What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buying season tickets

ZandiBuff

Tired of having hope
Club Member
The wife and I are going to buy season tickets this year. Probably looking at sections 8,9 - just wondering if anyone has any advice before deciding.

Mine are in Section 9. I really like the view from there. Have had season tickets in that section since the mid 90s.

Your choice will depend on what is available since renewals were made in June, I think.

Mine are in Section 9. I really like the view from there. Have had season tickets in that section since the mid 90s.

Your choice will depend on what is available since renewals were made in June, I think.
Have been in contact with the ticket office. Can get section 8, 9 , 10 - ranging from row 17 - 28, depending on section.

Wondering if we'd rather be closer to the CU bench or the visitors - I do like to heckle.

Have been in contact with the ticket office. Can get section 8, 9 , 10 - ranging from row 17 - 28, depending on section.

Wondering if we'd rather be closer to the CU bench or the visitors - I do like to heckle.
Oh god, here come the Technicals...

Section 8, higher number seats and Section 9 lower number seats are closest to the CU bench. However, heckling is best done from lower rows. One of my friends has been asked to stop heckling the refs and seats are in Row 2. CU athletics asked them to stop.

Back