What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Mac talks football

Unleash Hell

Interesting find. A video from 1994, coach Mac talking about the change in the offense we went through in the early 90’s. Long video, but even the the first 15-20 minutes is good stuff. I remember that Blockbuster bowl. We were there and was wondering what the hell was going on with the sudden change in the style of offense.

Interesting find. A video from 1994, coach Mac talking about the change in the offense we went through in the early 90’s. Long video, but even the the first 15-20 minutes is good stuff. I remember that Blockbuster bowl. We were there and was wondering what the hell was going on with the sudden change in the style of offense.

I can't watch this now, but thank you for posting. He was right. I would like to go back and review this later. Much appreciated!

I can't watch this now, but thank you for posting. He was right. I would like to go back and review this later. Much appreciated!

He actually wasnt right. Predicting something 20 years too early means you predicted wrong. In fact its a straight up bad decision to suddenly overhaul your offense that you have been competing for national titles with. Kind of like someone suddenly deciding to wear shorts and a tshirt every day in the middle of winter. Once summer hit, nobody would say "hey you know what? He was actually right to wear shorts and a tshirt in winter, he predicted the weather would get hot eventually"

If we ran the option with kordell, we might have a couple more national titles. Not to mention we would have had Tommie Frazier, which means the Nubs wouldn't have...

It bums me out when i think about it

Last edited:
Back