What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football Empires Map 2019

I checked Boise's schedule, I don't think there's any way we can get our home territory back, at least in the regular season. There's no combo of victories that lead to us playing someone who has taken over what is currently Boise's territory, unless there's a possible bowl game.
What if CSU beats Boise? Wouldn't CU get our territory back?

El Paso??? Double gross.
Every other year I'd agree, but it would be a fitting destination for Montez. Plus, it's on CBS, which is a better network than ESPN for picking up non-cable subscribers. Plus I think the payout is better than Las Vegas.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves or anything

Every other year I'd agree, but it would be a fitting destination for Montez. Plus, it's on CBS, which is a better network than ESPN for picking up non-cable subscribers. Plus I think the payout is better than Las Vegas.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves or anything
Fine. I wasn't over-analyzing it. But purely as a destination, El Paso is an armpit. I'd rather be in Vegas, although San Diego would be even better.

Fine. I wasn't over-analyzing it. But purely as a destination, El Paso is an armpit. I'd rather be in Vegas, although San Diego would be even better.
El Paso has never been a destination like Vegas or San Diego but it used to be a fun place to visit. In the past decade though a lot has changed. Now you don't want to be across the border after dark and in a lot of neighborhoods even in the daytime.

In El Paso itself a lot of the fun stuff to do has closed down and the city in general has become seedier and more dangerous.

I would still enjoy a trip down there but not as much as a few years ago.

El Paso has never been a destination like Vegas or San Diego but it used to be a fun place to visit. In the past decade though a lot has changed. Now you don't want to be across the border after dark and in a lot of neighborhoods even in the daytime.

In El Paso itself a lot of the fun stuff to do has closed down and the city in general has become seedier and more dangerous.

I would still enjoy a trip down there but not as much as a few years ago.

I just don't want to be playing a group of 5 team in a bowl. Let's win and work out way into a Holiday Bowl or Sun Bowl bid.

Totally agree. I had the same thought until I looked into it a bit more. And if there was a time to get the Sun Bowl, this would be the year.

I just don't want to be playing a group of 5 team in a bowl. Let's win and work out way into a Holiday Bowl or Sun Bowl bid.
I agree with you here. It would be much better for us if we can get a game against a team that is comes from a "major" conference.

Right now though based on where we have been just making a bowl is critical to show that we are moving up.

Back