What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Condi Rice- Fmr. Sec. of State

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
Condi Rice

220px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

Sport(s)Football Fan; Peacemaker; Diplomat
Current position
TitleFormer US Secretary of State
TeamAlabama and others
ConferenceNATO
RecordDo we call Iraq and Afghanistan Ws or Ties?
Annual salaryLess than a Power 5 Football Coach
Biographical details
BornNovember 14, 1954 (age 64)
Birmingham, Alabama
Playing career
1993-99Stanford Provost
2001–2005National Security Adviser
2005-2009Secretary of State
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
Personal BackgroundAttended DU and St. Mary's HS in Cherry Creek
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Shouldn't this be in the "Next CU President Bazaar" sub-forum?

Liver, you do realize that for the next __ years, whenever any allbuffs poster complains about our head coach, they're going to say "we should have hired Condi."

I don't know if I should congratulate you or cry...

How the hell did her name get brought up in conjunction with the Browns job anyway?

Favour from Schefter, PR move. I think the job she really wants is on Park Avenue.
She's never hid the fact from any interviewer who thought to ask the question that her dream job is NFL Commissioner.

Could recruit in a bikini...not sure if that has been done. Start targeting the players father not the mother.

Other than his seasonal donning of Dodger Blew glasses, @Liver is a ****ing national treasure!! Keep up the good work my friend.
th.jpg

Last edited:
Back