What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU@Game CU At The Game: Colorado Daily – Utah

RSSBot

News Junkie

Colorado Daily – Utah

November 11th – Thanks, Veterans!

… CU in a few minutes …

Colorado/Utah set for 11:30 a.m. kickoff

From the Pac-12 … Pac-12 schedule for November 17th:

— Colorado v. Utah … 11:30 a.m., MT, Pac-12 Networks … This will be the 500th game in Folsom Field’s history.

— USC at UCLA … 12:30 p.m., MT, Fox

— Oregon State at Washington … 2:30 p.m., MT, Pac-12 Networks

— Stanford at Cal … 5:30 p.m., MT, Pac-12 Networks

— Arizona State at Oregon … 8:30 p.m., MT, Pac-12 Networks

— Arizona at Washington State … 8:30 p.m., MT, ESPN

Frustration mounts for the Buffs

From Neill Woelk at CUBuffs.com … What once had the promise of a special season for the Colorado Buffaloes has now come to the point of bouncing back to salvage a bowl game and winning record.

Nobody has to tell the Buffs what they have left to gain. It begins next week with their home finale and Senior Day against Utah, followed by a road game at Cal to end the regular season.

One win would make them bowl eligible. Two wins would guarantee them a winning season. It is still a worthy goal for a program that has had just one winning record and one bowl game since 2005 — but no doubt, the frustration of a 5-0 start followed by an 0-5 skid has set in.

“It’s frustrating when you lose,” Buffs quarterback Steven Montez said. “It’s never fun when you go out there, work hard, work your butt off all week and then you come up short on game day. It’s tough, it’s frustrating. But we have another opportunity next week.”

Continue reading story here

Mike MacIntyre: “I don’t feel any pressure from my superiors”

From the Daily Camera … The Buffs (5-5, 2-5 Pac-12) remained tied with UCLA — which nearly upset Arizona State on the road Saturday — for last place in the South division. MacIntyre is potentially facing his fifth last-place finish in his six seasons as head coach.

“No, I don’t feel any pressure from my superiors whatsoever; nothing but support,” MacIntyre said after Saturday’s game, which was the most lopsided loss of the season. “I love this place. I want to be here. We love it. I think people know what we’re doing on a daily basis, how we treat our kids, how we work, how we’re recruiting, how our talent keeps going up. We just have to find a way to get going.”

While plenty of good has been done by MacIntyre, the bottom line is not good.

CU is now 0-8 in the past two seasons when trying to get win No. 6 and achieve bowl eligibility. MacIntyre is now 2-19 against ranked opponents, and 0-19 when it’s an opponent ranked ahead of the Buffs.

Continue reading story here

—–

Stuart
Continue reading...

Back