What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU@Game CU At The Game: Recruiting Class of 2020

RSSBot

News Junkie

Colorado Recruiting Class of 2020

CU Class of 2020 … One commitment

Recruits by position … Offensive linemen: 1

Recruits are from … Colorado: 1

—–

Carson Lee – OL

Just the facts … Committed February 2nd … Lee is a 6’4″, 300-pound offensive lineman from Cherry Creek high school in Greenwood Village, Colorado Rivals bio 247 Sports bio

What others say about Lee … Lee is rated as a three-star prospect by both Rivals and 247 Sports. Rivals has Lee listed as the No. 26 offensive guard in the nation, while 247 Sports has Lee as the No. 31 offensive guard nationally, the No. 7 prospect overall out of the state of Colorado, and the No. 773 player in the country.

Lee had other offers from … over a dozen other schools – all from Power Five conferences. From the Pac-12, Lee had offers from both Arizona schools, Washington State and Utah, with other offers from schools like Michigan, Nebraska, Oklahoma State and Missouri. Lee was reportedly being heavily recruited by Nebraska, but chose to stay in-state instead.

In his own words … From his commitment tweet: “I would like to thank all of the coaches who believed in my abilities. With that being said, I am proud to announce that I will be representing my home state and playing college ball at the University of Colorado. I can’t wait to live out my life long dream of being a Buff!”

Here is a link to Lee’s junior season highlights.

—–

Stuart
Continue reading...

Back