What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU screwed me over for the ODESZA SHOW

Aliciadefeo

I purchased PIT tickets during pre sale and when I called the office to ask why they sent me GA field, they said it was my fault! They did nothing to help and said they will call me if pit tickets become available. I am very disappointed I am traveling from Florida and purchased these months ago! I know they can pull some strings to fix their error on mt purchase and they refuse to. They said they have a system where the best available tickets pop up so even though I clicked GA pit they gave me what the other tickets were. That’s a fault in their system not the customer

I purchased PIT tickets during pre sale and when I called the office to ask why they sent me GA field, they said it was my fault! They did nothing to help and said they will call me if pit tickets become available. I am very disappointed I am traveling from Florida and purchased these months ago! I know they can pull some strings to fix their error on mt purchase and they refuse to. They said they have a system where the best available tickets pop up so even though I clicked GA pit they gave me what the other tickets were. That’s a fault in their system not the customer
Who do you think gets KJ tonight?

Cash or Trade has several tickets up, many below face, including a pair of platinum tix.

Does this mean that people should complain to the mayor's office if their car gets scratched at Red Rocks, or if their flight is delayed at DIA.

CU owns Folsom Field. The show produced by and tickets sold through LiveNation. CU basically provides the venue, makes sure the troughs flush, and they have connections to plug into.

And posting on a fan board that has zero official connection to CU only adds to the ridiculousness.

Now if the poster wanted to complain about obscene or otherwise inappropriate comments at the Sackygate tailgate then we could refer them to our customer service manager @96 Buff

get-it.gif

The best available tickets DID pop up. Just because you wanted GA Pit doesn't mean it was available...

Back