What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: Boyle's Buffs Need Big Year From Senior Miller-Stewart

RSSBot

News Junkie
image_handler.aspx

BOULDER — While much of the attention surrounding Tad Boyle's Colorado Buffaloes this year centers around a talented freshman class, the Buffs will still need some major production from their seniors.

Continue reading...

I believe Tory is capable of giving very efficient production while doing good work on the glass. I don't know if he can stay on the court for 25+ minutes a night. If he can, that's a big piece to this season's puzzle. (Also, I didn't know until this article that he'd changed his last name.)

"Consistency and staying out of foul trouble — those are the things he has to work on this year," Boyle said. "A big part of the reason you've seen just flashes from him is that there are too many times when he's playing well and then boom — he picks up his second foul in the first half, or he picks up his third or fourth foul in the second half. Then he has to sit a little while and he loses that momentum."

Physically, Miller-Stewart is no doubt ready for the season. The 260-pound freshman who registered 17 percent body fat when he arrived three summers ago is now a slimmer, trimmer — and stronger — 245-pounder who is down to 7 percent body fat.
"I'm stronger, faster, quicker and I can jump," Miller-Stewart said. "My lateral movement is a lot better. I'm just a lot better overall with the things I need to do inside."

Back