What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

dear ucla...

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
you ****ed up. you trusted usc. and, now, here you are. if you had not dropped your pants and begged to be violated, then the pac might still have been viable. but, now, here you are. every horrible thing that will happen to you from here forward is on you. enjoy being everyone's homecoming game, you deceitful traitorous bitches.

EB could be Knute ****ing Rockne and he wouldn't be able to fix the consequences of the barrel of **** you voluntarily placed yourselves in.

**** all the way off.

you ****ed up. you trusted usc. and, now, here you are. if you had not dropped your pants and begged to be violated, then the pac might still have been viable. but, now, here you are. every horrible thing that will happen to you from here forward is on you. enjoy being everyone's homecoming game, you deceitful traitorous bitches.

EB could be Knute ****ing Rockne and he wouldn't be able to fix the consequences of the barrel of **** you voluntarily placed yourselves in.

**** all the way off.
But the Big Ten is such a perfect fit. They have so much in common with Nebraska, Iowa, and Michigan State.

I blame SC more than UCLA. If we'd have gotten that offer to go with SC, we would've taken it in a heart beat.

Jarmond has ****ed their program with the Foster hire. Jarmond didn't want to fire Chip so Chip played it out, stopped recruiting and then bolted late, leaving Jarmond with minimal options (I'm guessing Smith would've gone to UCLA over Sparty if the job was open at the same time). Foster is basically UCLA's Embree hire with a former positional coach alum not qualified to be a HC, who then hired EB as his OC. Foster's buyout is reasonable but Jarmond likely won't be hiring another football coach, I have no clue why Jarmond would've tied himself to Foster unless some higher ups limited his cash to spend on a real coach. Jarmond hired Hafley at BC who was fairly solid, but then left for the GB DC gig.

UCLA will be lucky to win a second game this year. My UCLA buddies are counting down the days until hoops season kicks off...

My UCLA buddies are counting down the days until hoops season kicks off...
I dunno. Mick Cronin (who btw is one of my favorite coaches) was the perfect antidote for UCLA in the PAC12. But I’m afraid his style with that conference UCLA’s going to turn into another slow, prodding, boring B1G team … and the travel will do them no favors.

Yeah, UCLA is SOL. But Washington and Oregon were going to split as well. UCLA was screwd if they’d stayed and are screwed having left. They were left with little choice.

If the PAC hadn't screwed it up badly they would have had Texas, Oklahoma, probably Okie State and one other Texas School.

The PAC would be only after the SEC and B1G and the B12 and ACC would be trying to figure out how to stay relevant.

Back