What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Donnell Leomiti RIP

GuySmiley

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid
Buff Nation lost a great Buff way too soon. Yesterday, ex-Buff Donnell Leomiti lost a lengthy and courageous battle with pancreatic cancer. He was the defensive coordinator for CSU-Pueblo. Donnell played safety at CU making many meaningful contributions, including a key fumble recovery in the Miracle in Michigan. He coached locally for Denver North and Boulder High and was a defensive technical intern for CU in 2004-5. Next, he coached 13 seasons at CSU-Pueblo winning DII awards for Assistant and Coordinator of the year. Donnell was a great guy, and I fondly remember playing basketball with him after he graduated.

https://gothunderwolves.com/staff-directory/donnell-leomiti/24

Heart felt condolences to his wife, five children and extended family. May you rest in peace my friend.

Last edited:
Randomly saw him speak with his wife at church a few years ago. Here is the link to the recording for those interested:

It is hard to get me to cry these days but I shed a tear for Donnell, Lauren, and their babies. He is in a better place.

Back