What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN+ article on returning production for 2021

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member

2. UCLA
5. Washington State
7. Oregon State
8. Utah
9. Oregon
11. Arizona State
12. COLORADO
15. Washington
20. California
25. Minnesota
46. Arizona
67. USC
99. Texas A&M
111. Stanford

Just for debate. That still isn't a guarantee that your team will have a better record this upcoming season compared to last season. It seems to point towards a better overall performance by the Pac-12 next season so the Buffs better hit it hard with winter conditioning and spring football. I wish we got Stanford instead of Cal for that Bay Area scheduling and I think we would have preferred WSU instead of UW on the schedule too.

Eight teams in the Top 25 in this regard are scheduled to play CU this upcoming season. The Buffs are going to have to be ready to go right off the bat.

2. UCLA
5. Washington State
7. Oregon State
8. Utah
9. Oregon
11. Arizona State
12. COLORADO
15. Washington
20. California
25. Minnesota
46. Arizona
67. USC
99. Texas A&M
111. Stanford

Just for debate. That still isn't a guarantee that your team will have a better record this upcoming season compared to last season. It seems to point towards a better overall performance by the Pac-12 next season so the Buffs better hit it hard with winter conditioning and spring football. I wish we got Stanford instead of Cal for that Bay Area scheduling and I think we would have preferred WSU instead of UW on the schedule too.

Eight teams in the Top 25 in this regard are scheduled to play CU this upcoming season. The Buffs are going to have to be ready to go right off the bat.
Utah and ucla going to be really tough outs next season to go along with the usual suspects usc and ASU. When the odds for the champion come out I would hammer Utah off they have anything less than the second best odds to win the division.

Utah and ucla going to be really tough outs next season to go along with the usual suspects usc and ASU. When the odds for the champion come out I would hammer Utah off they have anything less than the second best odds to win the division.

I'm thinking it's a good bet that CU will be picked #5 in the South once again. I'm not convinced that ASU is one of those usual suspects at this point and boy the pressure is on Chip Kelly to win big this year in Westwood. Utah seems like they haven't found a QB and they have to find another RB due to the tragic loss of that freshman RB over Christmas break. Arizona has a new coaching staff in place and they come to Boulder.

The Ducks will be a year older and better as well. I don't know enough about UW or OSU to have an opinion on them so it's obvious they have some work to do this offseason. Cal appears to be the better Bay Area team right now and we have had good battles with them.

Minnesota will be a tough out and while the Aggies rank low in this case, it doesn't mean they don't have talent coming back. This is the hardest CU schedule in awhile. The recent news of former Michigan QB McCaffery joining his Dad in Greeley could make the UNC game interesting and those Bears were more into their game against CU than CSU was against CU in 2017.

If CU goes bowling again next season, Karl Dorrell should get a contract extension.

Back