What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Espn likely to cut to RMS late (again), alternate channel?

buffalo1

Club Member
Club Member
It appears that once again the broadcaster (ESPN this yr) has a game starting three hours before the CU-csu game Aug. 30. i will be at the game but I normally record the game to watch later and see things I missed at the live game.

I know that sometimes the network does a screen crawl during the end of the prior game indicating what alternate channel, if available, viewers can tune to to watch the beginning of the overlapped game. But what about those of us who want to set our DVR in advance? Do they actually announce somewhere where that temporary feed might exist?

It appears that once again the broadcaster (ESPN this yr) has a game starting three hours before the CU-csu game Aug. 30. i will be at the game but I normally record the game to watch later and see things I missed at the live game.

I know that sometimes the network does a screen crawl during the end of the prior game indicating what alternate channel, if available, viewers can tune to to watch the beginning of the overlapped game. But what about those of us who want to set our DVR in advance? Do they actually announce somewhere where that temporary feed might exist?

They won't make that decision until probably the day of the game honestly. We're lucky to have that after LY-CBSSN didn't have anything of the sort.

I could be wrong, but don't they usually show a replay at like 4 am?

Is the game scheduled to be rebroadcast at 4 in the morning or anything? Or will it be available on ESPN3 on demand or anything? I will not be able to catch it live and Sling does not allow recording of ESPN channels.

Is the game scheduled to be rebroadcast at 4 in the morning or anything? Or will it be available on ESPN3 on demand or anything? I will not be able to catch it live and Sling does not allow recording of ESPN channels.

I'm going to miss the game and those games tend to end up on ESPN3.

Back