What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Expectations and things youare lookign for tonight

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Besides cold beer from the horse & X looking healthy - what do you want to see out of the team tonight?

i know it's a poor opponent but a decrease in those careless dribbling turnovers and better passing to start. gotta average more than 8 assists per game as a team

want to see this White guy in action.

want to see how Boyle tinkers with the lineups. I think he has more options than ever for a set of five on the court. This won't tell us anything for several games, but will be interesting to watch.

interested to see if @RumblinBuff is right about increased focus on the perimeter

interested to see the turnout and whether excitement over football carries into hoops

and the flatirons on the floor

No disasters.

This team is going to start slow. We aren't going to see their best ball until conference play and beyond. Too many new pieces, too many questions. So I don't want to see any disasters. That's it.

want to see this White guy in action.

want to see how Boyle tinkers with the lineups. I think he has more options than ever for a set of five on the court. This won't tell us anything for several games, but will be interesting to watch.

interested to see if @RumblinBuff is right about increased focus on the perimeter

interested to see the turnout and whether excitement over football carries into hoops

and the flatirons on the floor
So, Siewert then?

No disasters.

This team is going to start slow. We aren't going to see their best ball until conference play and beyond. Too many new pieces, too many questions. So I don't want to see any disasters. That's it.

I'm kind of here. Depth will make pre-PAC rotations messy. I can see xj pressing, maybe White too. Makes me nervous since I think clicking early will be the key to getting past the 8-9 seed in march. We've got some fat rip gains early if we can get'em. Of course maybe you're warming up to calling this year's shot and it will be that we have a winning conference record on the road.

No disasters.

This. In these so called warm up games: Work off the rust, stay healthy, experiment with lineups. I also want to see Tad yelling bloody murder at his players when they're up by 30 with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd half like he did last year because he doesn't think they're working hard enough. :ROFLMAO:

I want to see us crush them with extreme prejudice. Nothing less will be acceptable.

Hopefully Dom looks more confident.

Does Dom take the next step and improve his assist to turnover ratio?

Can XJ fill some of the leadership void?

How do the newcomers look? Is Siewart ready to play at this level?

Is the White hype for real?

Who will step up as the defensive stopper?

This should be a blow out and hopefully it will be to get the deep bench some minutes.

I think our D might start slow, with no Josh Scott in the middle. But with the scorers we have and four proven 5th year seniors out there, I think our offense is going to be lighting things up pretty much right away.

At least I hope so.

Ball movement mostly. So many offensive threats so if they can pass and help each other consistently they should be pretty unstoppable.

Back