What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final Non Conference Leg...

Bison

Buffalo to the core. Space Marine.
Club Member
Before we start Pac-12 play.

We got FHSU, @AFA, and EWU to get ready for Pac-12 conference play. I'm not so sure about where this team stands in the P12 at this point and we got a tough opening stretch of @Utah, @ASU, @UA, UCLA, and USC to begin with.

I sure hope this MBB team will be ready in less than a few weeks for conference play. That's certainly the toughest conference opening stretch I have seen for the Buffs in quite sometime.

They've played tough teams at home, on the road, and on neutral court. Save for Dom getting healthy and back on the court, they're as ready as they're going to be.

I had so much confidence at the start of the year. But now, I wouldn't lay a bet one way or the other on any game CU played. They're capable of losing games where they should win by 40 and capable of winning games where you expect them to get beat up.

They've played tough teams at home, on the road, and on neutral court. Save for Dom getting healthy and back on the court, they're as ready as they're going to be.
I'd like them to show some growth on the court now that the pressure is off. They know what they need to do, and that they aren't where they need to be.

I'd like them to show some growth on the court now that the pressure is off. They know what they need to do, and that they aren't where they need to be.

yeah, 3 straight blowouts where the walkons get a good chunk of playing time would be nice. Still though, after the past 2 weeks you'd hope they know they have some work to do.

I'm still hanging on to the belief that having Dom back will make a noticeable difference. Assuming that he's still coming off the bench, that'll be a dependable backup handle, and his shot was looking nice in the 1 game he actually played. Or start him as more a SG across from DW is ok, too.

Would make such a huge difference if Fortune would find the range on his jumper. Not only does that make this team so much harder to defend, it will stop him from pressing so much. Unlike King, Fortune can't really get himself going on offense in other ways.

Would make such a huge difference if Fortune would find the range on his jumper. Not only does that make this team so much harder to defend, it will stop him from pressing so much. Unlike King, Fortune can't really get himself going on offense in other ways.
If he would just slow down he would be fine, but WTT (Walking Talking Turnover) just doesn't play that way. We need to send him on retreat with SloMo.

Back