What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final week wish list!

OkieBuffster

One week left and it's still not clear how many we take, but here's my wish list:

* Falo/Cotton combination...
* Chaisson, but would gladly settle for a J Harris flip, with Ford as a great consolation prize...
* Daniels, with Joseph or Foreman as plan B, but with Elliss waiting in the wings hopefully...
* Barnes to fill out CB...
* Edwards or Flowers to fill out at S...

Would love to see a Newman flip back to CU, but that's looking less likely. I went through the spring roster again and I only saw 1-2 players with the potential to exit the program early, but that may not be the case. Thoughts on Adkins, who doesn't seem likely to play and is injury prone, and Hasselbach, who has just gotten passed by apparently? Other than that the only way to free up any spots would be greyshirting and I'm not sure who is a candidate for that in this class.

This class has already exceeded expectations.
Closing out with Daniels, Falo and Cotton while holding onto Miller would be a awesome.
Chaisson would be incredible.
Recruiting is fun again.
Also getting a commit from Eliss, even if he goes juco would be a big deal too.

Back