What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Chris Wilson

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Why, again, did we fire Tyson Summers? Not that he was great, but I didn't think he did anything in 2020 that should have cost him his job.

What did Wilson do with his DL position or his recruiting to warrant a promotion?

Doesn't make adjustments. Doesn't create pressure. Doesn't create turnovers. Doesn't teach tackling. Doesn't inspire aggressiveness.

He is so fvcking bad.

Why, again, did we fire Tyson Summers? Not that he was great, but I didn't think he did anything in 2020 that should have cost him his job.

What did Wilson do with his DL position or his recruiting to warrant a promotion?

Doesn't make adjustments. Doesn't create pressure. Doesn't create turnovers. Doesn't teach tackling. Doesn't inspire aggressiveness.

He is so fvcking bad.
He will be gone too.

This 2-5-4 defense is not stout enough for the run, not fast enough for the edges, and not creative enough to generate pressure
Bad concepts, very very bad tackling
He does not deserve his job at this point
Give Maxie a chance to run it for the rest of the year, and let Phil M be HC for now

Bring back sommers..

Wilson..like Dorrell...was unhireable above anything other than as a position coach...yet we knew better..

And here we are... he is a P5 DC at 600k per year...worst dc in FBS

Just got back from the game. The defense was the only thing that really upset me. The kids don't know what angle to take, how to hit, or how to wrap up. Further, the D line seems unable to stuff the run at all. If they want to kill Bill McCartney, just have him watch that tackling.

It made no sense to fire Summers other than to give one of KD’s friends another cushy job before retirement. The best explanation KD could give us was essentially that Summers was too passionate and that didn’t mesh well with his vibe, which after two years, yeah being passionate wasn’t a good fit.

Summers wasn’t the best DC, but he was competent. What’s he up to today? Leading a defense that’s pitching a 66-0 shut out against MM’s FIU.

This 2-5-4 defense is not stout enough for the run, not fast enough for the edges, and not creative enough to generate pressure
Bad concepts, very very bad tackling
He does not deserve his job at this point
Give Maxie a chance to run it for the rest of the year, and let Phil M be HC for now
No. Just fire Dorrell and make Hagan the interim. He's the only one who MIGHT have a job on this staff next year.

McGeoghegan might be the most overrated AC I've seen blow through here in a while.

So this guy looks terrible, but firing any coordinators right now extends the Dorrell era so I really don’t want to hear any announcement of coaching changes at CU until they involve KD.
Yes. He’s turned over the whole staff, twice in some cases. This mess goes to the top.

He is so fvcking bad.
What University are you talking about, there is your answer.

Back