What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fusker sportsmanship

gbr949597

Banned
BANNED
I am a worthless toothless mouth breathing goat ****er. My daddy is drunk who likes to beat me up and my mommy is a crack ho.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are very happy for you that after 5000 some days, NU finally got over on CU. Now, please tell us for the 419th time how classy you are, and about all those wins that were last relevant when Miami Vice was still on air.

We are very happy for you that after 5000 some days, NU finally got over on CU. Now, please tell us for the 419th time how classy you are, and about all those wins that were last relevant when Miami Vice was still on air.
My son turned 16 today. Saturday night he pointed out it was the first time in his life he has a memory of CU losing to the Nubs.

I'm going to be honest with you. Nobody gives a **** about Nebraska anymore. Stop living in the past. We are happy to give your struggling program a ratings boost and you got a win. Good for you.

You can hate us this Saturday at 5:30PM on CBS as we make another program relevant for a week.

Nebraska will forever be CU’s football "daddy." The Buffs can talk all they want about their one-off victories and random sparks of success, but in the grand scheme of things, CU has always lived in Nebraska's shadow. Even when both programs have struggled in recent years, Nebraska’s history, its fan base, and its overall reputation far surpass anything CU has brought to the table. CU O-Line look like Blueface girlfriend. GAPS.
Colorado chased away their players so that Deion can bring in his own "luggage." That might work for skill position players, but for the oline, you need a group that has developed together and works well together. The best oline's aren't always the most talented ones.

And what's up with his HS recruiting? How do you only have 7 commits in September? He's probably going after the highly recruited guys and missing on them while ignoring the good players that you need for depth.
You've come to gloat about beating CU after a 5000 day drought and somehow we're the ones who suck ass?

He Seems Nice Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

sorry for my rude behavior. I am out of cowboy killers and my government check hasn’t come yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night sweet prince.

You are exactly what we would expect from a fusker.

Die in a fire.

A raging pussy who spent the entire 90's selling out your ****ty stadium and having your sheep ****ers dump pee on us. Jokes on you though. I ****ed your mom (my sister at least has all her teeth).
Why is this dude so salty? I mean, his team won the ****ing game. LOL

A raging pussy who spent the entire 90's selling out your ****ty stadium and having your sheep ****ers dump pee on us. Jokes on you though. I ****ed your mom (my sister at least has all her teeth).
Clearly not enough pee....

Where the **** is 96 buff? We are going to need another rack of servers with the number of new threads popping up.

They pull one out of the last four in recent times. If two gimme scores didn’t happen, they still would have won, but 14-10, and being shut out in the second half isn’t an ass kicking.

You have kids that are damn near of driving age that don’t recall the nubs beating the Buffs.

They won their Super Bowl, it’s glaringly plain and simple…just like their fan base (not a compliment btw)

Back