What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Bruins

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
I'm not even a basketball fan (but I always cheer for everything CU) and the young talent has me tuning in this season. There have been ups and downs, but they've played some entertaining ball.

Bey really impressed me against USC. He dominated around the rim. The good thing about UCLA is that their best big, Thomas Welch, hates the rim. Bey could really have a game tonight. And if McKinley plays like we're used to, look out

Bey really impressed me against USC. He dominated around the rim. The good thing about UCLA is that their best big, Thomas Welch, hates the rim. Bey could really have a game tonight. And if McKinley plays like we're used to, look out

Watch for Walton to have himself a day-UCLA isn't as as say.......UA was.

When this team punishes opponents for running the full court zone trap they're going to be really good. Too many turnovers and too many possessions that don't really start until 18-15 seconds left on the shot clock against it.

So many wide open looks at 3, it's the best shot in the game to take, good to see our guys confidently taking and making them.

Great start. Stay steady. Siewert gives us nothing.
He had one nice little assist and has been moving a lot better tonight than he was on Wednesday. He has looked lost lately, I'm hopeful that he just had the flu or something that has knocked him out of sorts.

He had one nice little assist and has been moving a lot better tonight than he was on Wednesday. He has looked lost lately, I'm hopeful that he just had the flu or something that has knocked him out of sorts.
He was doing ok this year, then twisted his ankle. Took him a long time to recover from that last year too

UCLA is having one of those games. CU is having one of those games, but the good kind. UCLA just doesn't want to play perimeter D

UCLA is having one of those games. CU is having one of those games, but the good kind. UCLA just doesn't want to play perimeter D
Can't let them get started and let the crowd get hyped by giving up turnovers. Bad look on that last possession too, first forced 3 of the game.

UCLA handed us that half. 15 minutes of them being lazy on D and giving up wide open looks at 3, never getting any live ball turnovers and not able to be in transition in offense because of it.

Good test coming in the second half to try to grab a conference road win against a quality team.

I got so used to McKinley playing like a vet that it feels strange when he plays like a freshman (kind of). Still has 5 assists in a half. I'll take it

Back