What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Dawgs @ Buffs

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Washington @ CU

Tip: 4pm MST

TV
: Pac-12 Net

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: COLO -6.0
O/U: 144.5

Preview

The Buffs passed through the RPI mine field that is Wazzou unscathed, but they sure made it interesting for a few minutes. The important part was getting the win so let's move on.

Today is an important game. Like very important, and for a couple reasons. First, according to Live-RPI the Buffs enter today's game with an RPI # of 52, with the Dawgs coming in at #54. A win today and the Buffs could enter the top 50 when they head to Arizona. Second, the Buffs(4-3) are a half game up on the Dawgs(3-3) in the Pac-12 standings. Since the Buffs still have to play in Seattle it'd be good to get a little breathing room between them and the Dawgs, and at the same time stay in the hunt for a top 4 spot in the Pac-12.

Like normal the Dawgs will almost exlusively play a 2-3 zone Syracuse style with some possible tweaks. Create turnovers and transition opportunities, draw fouls, hit the 3-ball at a decent clip, hit free throws(especially in the last 10 minutes), and they should get the win. If the Buffs go cold Boyle and his staff need to find different ways to attack that zone and not get complacent.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!

My dad is visiting from Wisconsin. Since I moved to CO, he started following CU and watches most of the games (Wisconsin is his team, despite being a Maryland alum). Today will be my his first CU hoops game. Can't wait! Go Bufffs!

a7e4c5174a17fc776b97647ef04bb370--cus-damato-buffalo.jpg

Can the crowd please be up from the start? The Wazzu game was dejavu to the west side at Folsom. Wherever you are, take it upon yourself to get your section rowdy today.

Keep playing how we’re playing and all good. Shots will start falling.

Gotta love how our zone is confusing the **** out of a team who does that same thing every time down the floor......

This has not been fun to watch.

Tough calls, but not horrible calls. Hard not to focus on the refs when the shots and foul calls aren't going your way.

Almost nothing has gone right for 10+ minutes.

PAC 12 officials back with a vengeance. Silly me, I thought the league had made some upgrades. Straight trash.

Look at it this way. Everything that could go wrong, did. Basketball karma usually flips at some point in a game.

Only 1turnover but poor shooting and getting killed on the boards.

Come on buffs, you can turn this around, need this badly

Outscored 27-9 last 8 1/2 minutes

Only 1turnover but poor shooting and getting killed on the boards.

Come on buffs, you can turn this around, need this badly
It’s not easy to have 1 turnover and score only 27 points in a half.

Also, I believe UW had 9 points with 8 minutes left in the half. Giving up 27 points in 8 minutes is inexcusable

Bright spot so far is Bey just keeps getting better and better. Has to add that 3 pointer to his game though. Dallas is great out of the high post too.

Back