What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: NDSU

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
We are BACK for another season.
Unlike last year, when this became a fairly predictable exercise, this year's season opener is not sold out.
Large swaths of unsold $185 tickets in the 200 level on the east side, and a fair number on the west side at over $300.
These prices are absolutely insane for a non-conference game.
We've seen in the past that Thursday night games are a tough sell for families, old folks, or people living far away.
My gut tells me this one doesn't sell out.

Last year's attendances ranged from 52,725 to 54,032. The 2022 (Friday night) season opener against TCU was 47,868.
I think we just about split the difference on this one. What say you?

Sellout announced. Someone buys up remaining tickets to keep the Sanders era sellout streak alive.

Supposedly, 10,000 ND fans are coming to the game.

We are saying all the right things, but I still worry about being overconfident. I much prefer "walk softly and carry a big stick"

They likely will be expecting a lot of runs through Seaton's gap, so 1st play is a run on the right side, with Shedeur having the option to switch to a long pass if he sees the defense looks right.

I think they stay close in the 1st half, lose 42 - 18. Go Buffs.

Supposedly, 10,000 ND fans are coming to the game.

We are saying all the right things, but I still worry about being overconfident. I much prefer "walk softly and carry a big stick"

They likely will be expecting a lot of runs through Seaton's gap, so 1st play is a run on the right side, with Shedeur having the option to switch to a long pass if he sees the defense looks right.

I think they stay close in the 1st half, lose 42 - 18. Go Buffs.
This is NOT who CU is. CU is the evil empire, the bully, the show boating, piss balloon throwing arrogant bastages from Boulder and we own it and love it.

Back