What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guesses about the “good news” tweet from Adam

I'm going with a Juco who needs to sign this week to be in school in January.
I'll further refine that to be a lineman.

My guess is a Juco Lineman who was thought to be going elsewhere but another school is now slow-playing him a bit!

Last edited:
I'm going with a Juco who needs to sign this week to be in school in January.
I'll further refine that to be a lineman.
As my father almost always says during any football game we watch together, "you win and lose 'em in the trenches."

I'll always take a lineman that can help this team.

I've never seen a trench on a football field.

Too many war analogy football quotes. The trenches were a terrible place to be in WWs I & II. It's supposed to be game.

I've never seen a trench on a football field.

Too many war analogy football quotes. The trenches were a terrible place to be in WWs I & II. It's supposed to be game.

lighten-up-francis-22862786.png

Can we have hint? Is it bigger than a bread basket?
Howell gave us a hint on his chat today:

Dec 21 2017 12:45 PM
Not a commit, but a signee that should be coming today. I won't say until CU has announced it, but if you've followed recruiting, he's a player you've heard about a lot. And, he's not on offense.
Brian Howell
1c293ab1-86d6-4c9b-b8f3-5d4e78c8a932.jpg

Howell gave us a hint on his chat today:

Dec 21 2017 12:45 PM
Not a commit, but a signee that should be coming today. I won't say until CU has announced it, but if you've followed recruiting, he's a player you've heard about a lot. And, he's not on offense.
Brian Howell
1c293ab1-86d6-4c9b-b8f3-5d4e78c8a932.jpg
Sami?

Back