What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I. Am. Back.

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Jon Woods

img_0505_large.jpg
Sorry for the super slow week around here guys, I have just returned from my honeymoon in the Virgin Islands (see above and be jealous) and obviously had to step away from the site for a bit. I had planned on putting up a note letting everyone know before I left but the wedding week turned into a much bigger whirlwind than I could have ever imagined. Thanks for keeping the comments flowing on the fan posts and threads (expect for the negative ones, enough of that) while I was out.

It's time to get things rolling again around here, just in time for the summer slow season. Tomorrow morning I will have a quick draft preview up and then an open thread in the afternoon for everyone to celebrating our Buffaloes getting selected in the NFL Draft (hopefully two tomorrow). We have a lot planned for the next few months, but I also wanted to get some feedback on what you guys would like to see.

Here's what's on the docket for now:

1) The Ralphie Report visitor's guide to excellence in Boulder - I have mentioned this before, but we are going to be asking you guys to help prepare us for the upcoming onslaught of visiting fans asking what to see and do in Boulder. We will use a series of posts and polls to determine the best watering holes, eating establishments, and debaucherous (not a word) locales to create a guide that can be sent to all of the teams visiting our fine University and city.

2) A review of the Buffs best moments in the Big 12 conference - Haven't decided what shape this will take. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

3) Previews and Q&A's with all of the Pac-12 bloggers

4) Game by game early season schedule previews

5) Buff Bites link posts - 2-3 a week

What else would you guys like us to take on? This summer could be a bit slower on the news front without realignment, but that doesn't mean it has to be unbearable!

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here to view the article.

Back