What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
Well, We are 1-0, Sam Noyer didnt suck, Jarek Broussard ran over everyone and my boy retired. Now we head to Palo Alto, to face Stanford in front of all their Fan(CoVid has not affected their attendance) which mean's its time to chop down some mother ****in trees. It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.webp

Anyone got a GIF of Viska planting that tree last season? It could be a Rally call like the Vickers lamb toss GIF.

Hopeful that Noyer is going to have his full compliment of receivers today. The only question is KD, but he did practice this week.

KD
Arias
Stanley
Jackson
Bell
Shenault
Rice
Miller III
Lemonious-Craig
Carpenter

Wonder if we might get to see Clayton this week as well
shenault is above rice on the depth chart. KD is listed as injured still.

Back