What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
It's ESPN Game Day Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!! A day which many of us thought a fever dream at best, finally...
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

has arrived and CU is the Center of the College Sports, Nay the entire Sports Universe as a whole. If someone had told me this would happen this time last year, I'd have called them an asshole and told them to stop being a dick, we'd been through enough, but yet, here we are! Now Little brother comes to Boulder and I had this whole CU-CSU **** written up, but I Got be honest...in the words of Don Draper, CSU...

don-draper-madmen.gif

Norvell opened his mouth and because of that ,Coach Prime and the Buffs are going to rough of the Sheep so ferociously, that Robert Herbert's Soul will up leave his body again

c5rVyEmN4JxKw.gif

Meanwhile somewhere in Wales, a Lone sheep is gonna get a cold chill up it's spine. Jay Norvell stepped in **** and now he's gotta live with it.... CU By a Billion because... It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.gif

Norvell knew he was putting out bulletin board material, and it was intentional. He wants an angry battle.
Their only hope is a once-in-a-lifetime performance. This is the biggest game of their lives.
I think they either come out like nebraska did, and play a decent first half before folding (36 - 14),
or they get beat up early, fold and we win by big numbers (60 --10)

Norvell knew he was putting out bulletin board material, and it was intentional. He wants an angry battle.
Their only hope is a once-in-a-lifetime performance. This is the biggest game of their lives.
I think they either come out like nebraska did, and play a decent first half before folding (36 - 14),
or they get beat up early, fold and we win by big numbers (60 --10)
We’re gonna win big from the start.

It's ESPN Game Day Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!! A day which many of us thought a fever dream at best, finally...
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

has arrived and CU is the Center of the College Sports, Nay the entire Sports Universe as a whole. If someone had told me this would happen this time last year, I'd have called them an asshole and told them to stop being a dick, we'd been through enough, but yet, here we are! Now Little brother comes to Boulder and I had this whole CU-CSU **** written up, but I Got be honest...in the words of Don Draper, CSU...

don-draper-madmen.gif

Norvell opened his mouth and because of that ,Coach Prime and the Buffs are going to rough of the Sheep so ferociously, that Robert Herbert's Soul will up leave his body again

c5rVyEmN4JxKw.gif

Meanwhile somewhere in Wales, a Lone sheep is gonna get a cold chill up it's spine. Jay Norvell stepped in **** and now he's gotta live with it.... CU By a Billion because... It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

giphy.gif
That truck tho

Back