What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day and those Treacherous ****s from BAILER are in Boulder for the First BigXII game since 2010... God I hate Bailer... Everything they do is slimy... From trying to block CU's entrance into the PAC by any means necessary, to the Endless Scandals of the worst kinds.... to ****ing creepy Uncle Ken Starr , **** that guy too.... Also **** those Bailer Booster ****s from HGTV, Dip**** and Joanna... **** them. Its homecoming, its gonna be wet, but that **** doesnt matter.... With that being said....There is only one thing left to say..... **** BAILER!!!! **** BAILER!!! **** BAILER!!!! WHY? Because It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

FIGHT CU!!!

200.gif

I have a huge soft spot for the very much under-rated "Go Colorado" song. The lyrics just drip of olde-tyme nostalgia--it's easy for me to imagine a gang of dolled-up CU flappers and their dapper dans loaded up in jalopies on the way to Folsom, hooch in hand, to watch our hard-boiled boys in gold dispatch some dastardly gang of palookas in grand fashion. Now that's the bee's knees!
Dance Dancing GIF by US National Archives

"Away we go, go Buffalo, we want a Colorado victory! Show them we're out to win this game, come on Colorado push us to fame! Fight for the Silver, fight for the Gold, give a rousing cheer! Hey Buffalo! We're gonna show--Go Colorado, let's go!"

I have a huge soft spot for the very much under-rated "Go Colorado" song. The lyrics just drip of olde-tyme nostalgia--it's easy for me to imagine a gang of dolled-up CU flappers and their dapper dans loaded up in jalopies on the way to Folsom, hooch in hand, to watch our hard-boiled boys in gold dispatch some dastardly gang of palookas in grand fashion. Now that's the bee's knees!
Dance Dancing GIF by US National Archives

"Away we go, go Buffalo, we want a Colorado victory! Show them we're out to win this game, come on Colorado push us to fame! Fight for the Silver, fight for the Gold, give a rousing cheer! Hey Buffalo! We're gonna show--Go Colorado, let's go!"

You look great in that dress!

Back