What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jeff Lebby-OC Oklahoma

I like his offense a lot, and IF we are going to move to the Big 12, I would really like to consider him with his Texas and Oklahoma roots
Lead the SEC in rushing his last couple years at Ole Miss as well.

We could do worse. Listening to Klatt gush about him.

I don't think any coach, or player for that matter, would see CU as a destination. It's a dead program with limited resources and constraints on recruiting, questions around president leadership buy-in on athletics and an AD on the hot seat.
No successful or up and coming coach wants any part of a dumpster fire. I think the options would be a disgraced talented coach or a coach similar to Dorrell (has a name that's recognizable but would be over his head at this level).

Lebby would be umm interesting considering I played for his dad. I knew Kyle better than I knew Jeff, he was the younger of the two. Looks like he knows his stuff though. He'll get a head coach job somewhere pretty soon.

I don't think any coach, or player for that matter, would see CU as a destination. It's a dead program with limited resources and constraints on recruiting, questions around president leadership buy-in on athletics and an AD on the hot seat.
No successful or up and coming coach wants any part of a dumpster fire. I think the options would be a disgraced talented coach or a coach similar to Dorrell (has a name that's recognizable but would be over his head at this level).
Make the call anyway. Make his buyout (whether he leaves or we fire him) high. This isn't going to be a huge carousel like last year was.

He's gettable.

Back