What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Less than one month to LOI Day!

OkieBuffster

My wish list to finish this out:
1. Keep the rest of this class in tact. Would love to have Newman back, but I don't think it will happen. I like the OL class without him still. (Lytle, Moretti, Paige, Polley, Pursell & Sherman) I really hope Nixon doesn't bolt. I think he can be a game-changer for the change of pace back/receiver/returner. One flip I would love to see if Newman doesn't come back is Roddick. He was high on CU at one point and has great size. Gotta keep Miller and Osling.
2. Falo. I still think we end up with him, but it's been a fight. Gotta love MM getting extended and Chev being here, along with his older brother. His parents love MM and CU and that's going to be huge. He could put the offense into a whole new category if he's as good as we all think he is.
3. Daniels and/or Elliss. Obviously I want them both and I think we have as good of a shot as any with them, but please give me at least one of these guys. In a perfect world they would redshirt and mix in with Edwards when he's a senior.
4. Cotton. I still like our chances here and if him and Falo are a package deal, even better. He has the versatility to play either spot.
5. Barnes or Gates. Would love to add another corner and I would gladly take either of them, although it appears CU has a better shot at Barnes.

If there are any surprises I would hope it would be in the form of Cotman, Edwards, Lenoir, Slade-Matautia or my number one surprise--Chaisson. All long shots.

The Desoto to Boulder honeymoon is over, Desoto is going somewhere, but it's not Boulder!

Osling is gone too, but once Falo and Cotton commit, we don't even remember who Desoto was...

Back