What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Massive Respect for Coach Prime

SPCoug

After watching this 12 minute interview with Coach Prime for BYUtv, any BYU fan who doesn't have total respect for the man and his character needs a remedial course on class and grace. I've always respected Coach Prime but will add that his stock soared to new heights after watching this. You've got a good man and a good coach. Please hold onto him and be patient with him if it takes him a few more games or maybe even another season or two to get CU back to its winning ways. To borrow from an early 1980s movie, he's got "the right stuff."

After watching this 12 minute interview with Coach Prime for BYUtv, any BYU fan who doesn't have total respect for the man and his character needs a remedial course on class and grace. I've always respected Coach Prime but will add that his stock soared to new heights after watching this. You've got a good man and a good coach. Please hold onto him and be patient with him if it takes him a few more games or maybe even another season or two to get CU back to its winning ways. To borrow from an early 1980s movie, he's got "the right stuff."

Not sure if BYU fan or Utah fan pretending to be BYU fan pretending to A Utah fan pretending to be a BYU fan....
Futurama Squinting GIF

Not sure if BYU fan or Utah fan pretending to be BYU fan pretending to A Utah fan pretending to be a BYU fan....
Futurama Squinting GIF
If you check my (occasional) posting history over the past year, it will be clear that I'm a BYU fan, no charades nor pretending to be something else. Simply put, I think this interview with Coach Prime was outstanding and increased my already-high respect for him.

If you check my (occasional) posting history over the past year, it will be clear that I'm a BYU fan, no charades nor pretending to be something else. Simply put, I think this interview with Coach Prime was outstanding and increased my already-high respect for him.
Don't be bothered by the responses you got. Around here those mean they like you.

And good to see an outsider listening to who Prime really is. Many nationally are judging him based on who they think he is instead of who he is.

It's kind of a meme around here... when Utah first joined the Pac12 there was a weird spat between Utah/BYU and some weird amalgam of the two accusing each other of being fake fans...

Definitely a Utah State fan posing as a Utah fan, pretending to be a BYU fan. Of course could be a BYU fan pretending to be a Utah State fan that is posing as a Utah fan pretending to be a BYU fan. The possibilities are endless.

Love this interview. Thank you for posting it

Back