What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB 2018 Pac-12 Tourney

After splitting during the season we really need to win this game and then beat AZ to have a shot at the NIT. Happy to see them playing anyone other than u$c and Washington. A shot at the NIT would be good for this team.

I think we are in for Tad's first first round loss. Ugh. Just won't be able to stop their guards consistently enough.

I think we are in for Tad's first first round loss. Ugh. Just won't be able to stop their guards consistently enough.
If ASU loses to Stanford tomorrow, they'll enter the tourney having lost 4/5 to close the season.

If ASU loses to Stanford tomorrow, they'll enter the tourney having lost 4/5 to close the season.
Their form of late is the hope. Also, McKinley could tear them up something fierce. I just don't see us being able to pull off tadball.

Their form of late is the hope. Also, McKinley could tear them up something fierce. I just don't see us being able to pull off tadball.
That's the key, I think. Need to keep these games into scores in the 60s instead of giving up around 80. I was looking at this yesterday. If CU holds a team to 68 or fewer points, we win. Give up more than that and it's a crap shoot.

Sounds like were a lock for an automatic bid to the tournament if we can figure a way to beat u$c or UW in the championship game. We will need to have an effective double team on the AZ center to beat them again.

I fully expect to beat ASU. AZ is a possibility but not likely. I don’t see us in the NIT unless we beat AZ.

Last edited:
Okay, I’m recording the game. Don’t post spoilers. But I will try to avoid this forum, haha.

For some totally unknowable reason I have a really good feeling going into this game. We shall see.

Really good intro on the Pac 12 pre-game show focusing on the conference's parity this season.

Stanford rolled over Cal, as expected. Cal might be the worst Power 6 squad in the nation.

Oregon State pulled the upset over Washington.

Wazzu is up 7 on Oregon at the half. 24-17. Not exactly good basketball.

Stanford rolled over Cal, as expected. Cal might be the worst Power 6 squad in the nation.

The list goes every power 6 team, gigantic gap, and then Pitt. Pitt might be the worst power conference team of the last 10 years.

Pretty good first day for the Buffs. The one team that really has had CU's number this year, UW, lost. Also, just a lot of close games. That first half of UO/WSU was trash, but UO pulled it out.

Pretty excited for today's game.

So glad to be wrong. Unfortunately, no way we beat UA today. They are on a extremely hypocritical redemption mission with FBI Miller and Steroid Trier back. Just going to want to mudhole everyone. Unless Namon somehow gets back to pre-illness Namon, just don't have the horses

So glad to be wrong. Unfortunately, no way we beat UA today. They are on a extremely hypocritical redemption mission with FBI Miller and Steroid Trier back. Just going to want to mudhole everyone. Unless Namon somehow gets back to pre-illness Namon, just don't have the horses

Can you do this 2 more times, after today?

Back