What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nate Tomlinson!

And I see it was, indeed, already posted. Leaving here until we find out more details.

Does this mean we can expect to see the Buffs recruiting Australia hard.

There is talent down there.

fantastic news. He's someone who won't mince words when words need to be said. Not often a season defining speech starts with "we aren't that good."

Also, now he can't drive me insane by randomly trying trick passes.

I was always a big Tomlinson fan, and the team was better with him on the floor. His D at the end to win the P12 championship was clutch. Great Buff and glad to have him back!

I think it also says a lot about Tad and Nate that, despite them butting heads a lot (and sometimes loudly), they developed this sort of player/coach relationship. For Tad, it's very cool that he's not afraid of conflict and doesn't want "yes men" filling his staff.

fantastic news. He's someone who won't mince words when words need to be said. Not often a season defining speech starts with "we aren't that good."

Also, now he can't drive me insane by randomly trying trick passes.

or the 35 foot 3-ball attempts.

Happy to hear Tomlinson will be back! One of the more memorable Buffs for sure.

I think it also says a lot about Tad and Nate that, despite them butting heads a lot (and sometimes loudly), they developed this sort of player/coach relationship. For Tad, it's very cool that he's not afraid of conflict and doesn't want "yes men" filling his staff.

So this is a pretty open secret (in fact, I think @YngC may have posted about it in the past) but immediately after Nate graduated, Tad tried to get him to come back on the staff. Tad and Nate fought a lot, but there was a lot of genuine respect there, and it speaks to how much of a badass that Tad is that he's willing to put people who challenge him on his staff.

So this is a pretty open secret (in fact, I think @YngC may have posted about it in the past) but immediately after Nate graduated, Tad tried to get him to come back on the staff. Tad and Nate fought a lot, but there was a lot of genuine respect there, and it speaks to how much of a badass that Tad is that he's willing to put people who challenge him on his staff.
What did they fight about?

Back