What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Championship Thread

Who will win the national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, not really. My dad was a cop for a few years in Friona, Texas. It was before I was born. Anyway, once I got older, he gave me advice on this kind of thing. His words were this, I never forgot them. " I don't give a **** if a cop is giving you a tough time or whatever, don't ever put your hands on them." " You give those assholes a reason to charge you with something, even if it's harmless, they'll do it. "
Wasn’t the victim a security guard, not a cop?

OBJ was acting like an Idot trying to make it about himself? I learned a long time ago - NEVER touch a Cop. This "Cop" is going to file a lawsuit, that's what people do now. Security guard pay < get rich off a fool making bad decisions.

Wasn’t the victim a security guard, not a cop?
Yes what luke said. What I read was when the New Orleans Police Dept. saw the video they decided to charge OBJ. I read that on the internet so take it for what it's worth. I wouldn't be surprised if the security guard filed a complaint looking for a payday. Also read that on the internet.

Yes what luke said. What I read was when the New Orleans Police Dept. saw the video they decided to charge OBJ. I read that on the internet so take it for what it's worth. I wouldn't be surprised if the security guard filed a complaint looking for a payday. Also read that on the internet.
He’s only looking for a payday.

He’s only looking for a payday.
Of course he is. I think the whole thing is stupid, really. Only one problem, OBJ could've just said something instead of giving him a love tap on the ass. Instead of the talk about what a great season LSU had and the work those young men put in, it's been mostly about him. I'm sorry, but that really shouldn't be shocking.

Of course he is. I think the whole thing is stupid, really. Only one problem, OBJ could've just said something instead of giving him a love tap on the ass. Instead of the talk about what a great season LSU had and the work those young men put in, it's been mostly about him. I'm sorry, but that really shouldn't be shocking.
Get ready for the 30 for 30 about this team. There’s a mass exodus happening after this title run. I’m guessing Orgeron has some very substantial skeletons in the closet. OBJ should be the least of their worries.

Get ready for the 30 for 30 about this team. There’s a mass exodus happening after this title run. I’m guessing Orgeron has some very substantial skeletons in the closet. OBJ should be the least of their worries.
I’m not sure I exactly know the skeletons.

Hard to come back after an epic run would be my suspicion. Aranda and Brady certainly got step-up opps consistent with their career path.

I’m not sure I exactly know the skeletons.

Hard to come back after an epic run would be my suspicion. Aranda and Brady certainly got step-up opps consistent with their career path.
Orgeron is an old school recruiter. They amassed a lot of talent on the field and in the box. That’s hard to do straight up. I think this team is fascinating. More to come for sure...

Its known he had domestic violence issues in the early 90s, if those are the kind of skeletons you are referring to.

Its known he had domestic violence issues in the early 90s, if those are the kind of skeletons you are referring to.
No. I mean he follows the old Puke and Snot refrain: “cheat to win.” Everybody fudges the rules at that level, so I’m not judging. I’m just saying there will be some very lurid stories coming from this team. The OBJ stuff is just a speck.

Back