What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tourney selection stealing a page from the FB Playoff playbook

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member

This should be fun. (h/t to rward for finding/posting on Scout)

NCAA BB did this last year for the women's tourney. Seems like that may have been a trial balloon for this years action.

NCAA BB did this last year for the women's tourney. Seems like that may have been a trial balloon for this years action.

WBB seems to have become the NCAA's test lab for MBB.

Interesting but much more volatility than with football, including last-minute conference tourney upsets. Expect high turnover for teams in the bottom half of the top 16. However, any team listed should make the NCAAs, barring a spectacular collapse.

Luckily, WBB can just release their list as "UConn" and then randomly select 63 other teams. (I kid of course, and say this as a wbb fan... but gd I want them to get taken down a notch)

Would love to see UConn taken down a notch or two or three. From the games I've watched this season (not UConn games as I don't watch those) and listening to various commentators, the talking heads think Baylor or South Carolina have the best chance. SC got beat last night.

Back