What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Court coming to CEC

now I want to go see the floor again from a few angles

1655215178113.png

I actually like the existing court in general, although apparently have not looked at it as closely as others but the the CEC desperately needs as new sounds system and I continue to believe would look way better with black seats. The existing seats stand out so much when empty.

I actually like the existing court in general, although apparently have not looked at it as closely as others but the the CEC desperately needs as new sounds system and I continue to believe would look way better with black seats. The existing seats stand out so much when empty.
What’s wrong with the Bose system installed in 2017?

What’s wrong with the Bose system installed in 2017?
You can't hear any video that is played or when anyone is on the court with a microphone. It is awful. Not sure if if was designed for concerts or what but my personal impression is that it has never been good.

The CEC needs so much more than a new court. Feels like we get a new court every 4-5 years while ignoring the desperately needed upgrades.
The court gets beat to **** getting dissembled and put back in multiple times a week. We used to do it as a fund raiser for NROTC

They already said it's the clean classic court but they're adding gold to the CU logo and Flatirons moved to the sidelines

Back