What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New CU Podcast?

BatBuff

Hey everyone, I started a CU sports podcast with some friends and I’d love it if you could give it a listen and share it with other CU fans! The podcasters are two founding members of the CU football student section and two former C-Unit student section presidents.

This week’s episode is the one I’m most excited about, and I wanted to share it one here. We are doing a two-part series about the founding of CU’s student section, the history of the student section, and where the C-Unit is at today. We talk about everything from trying to bring back marshmallow fights, the first card stunts at CU, coordinating the first white out game against CSU, doing a card stunt at Rice Eccles stadium with Utah fans holding “Sko Buffs” cards, and much more!

HERE'S A LINK TO THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:

Here's a quote from the marshmallow fight portion of the podcast:
“It really was like Oceans 11. Someone would drop off a duffle bag in the northeast corner of the stadium and we would have our inside man bring the duffle bag in and drop it off at ‘X’ marks the spot” - Chase

Here’s another quote from when we tried to do CU’s first large-scale card stunt:
“I don’t think we considered that they’d be turned into paper airplanes. The paper that we used was surprisingly foldable. It really showed me how well off our aerospace program is” - Sam

We discuss how CU went from having an empty student section to becoming an award winning student section (link: https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-lamar-jackson-derwin-james-highlight-herbies).

If you’re interested in hearing more after listening to the podcast, here are some AllBuffs forums:

So glad something has popped up. I always thought the freeballing pod had tons of potential because there Just isn't a fan-based podcast out there for CU. Hopefully the football program provides a good launching pad for this pod to get huge. This is actually a really well done pod. Congrats guys, carry this torch forward for all of us!

That said calling someone Grandpa who was at CU in 2008 was very hurtful.

So glad something has popped up. I always thought the freeballing pod had tons of potential because there Just isn't a fan-based podcast out there for CU. Hopefully the football program provides a good launching pad for this pod to get huge. This is actually a really well done pod. Congrats guys, carry this torch forward for all of us!

Truth.
1672236207023.png

how rude GIF

(Yes, this reference identifies me as a great grandpa)

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a link to this week's episode because we had a special guest join the show. We had a blast recording with KO, and he gave some great insight into the football program.

Anyone have connections to the CU athletic department that could help B-Mac get a job? Can’t think of anyone else that would bring more passion to CU athletics!

“I want to carry my grandpa’s legacy by somehow working at Colorado one day”

Back