What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs March Madness Bracket Challenge

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
http://allbuffsdance.mayhem.cbsspor...ce2f02b16c5a8?ttag=BPM18_cpy_invite_returning

I think that link should work to join.

League Name: Allbuffs

One tweak to standard scoring: The seed of your correct pick gets added to your score. So, for example, in Round 1 if you get a 12 seed correct you get 13 points for it (1 + 12) versus only getting 6 points if you picked the favorite correctly (1 + 5). Hopefully this discouraged someone winning by going chalk.

My wife said she would pick in the family pool on a Roy G Biv scale, as in she's picking the team whose colors are further to the red side of the spectrum in every matchup.

She's going to beat me. I know it.

My wife said she would pick in the family pool on a Roy G Biv scale, as in she's picking the team whose colors are further to the red side of the spectrum in every matchup.

She's going to beat me. I know it.

Alfred brings up a good point: never ever ever underestimate a women's bracket when she's picking games based on things that have nothing to do with the game itself. Its some kind of phenomena.

Is there a problem right now with moving a team from the Championship game to the Championship winner, or is it just me?

I couldn't figure out a way to save a champion - and then it wouldn't save my bracket before I left the site saying my bracket was incomplete. Dammit!

Can I enter my picks from another group in this one after tourney started?
If you had Buffalo on a Final Four run, we'll just all concede. :D

I don't know how that works, but if there's a way to approve it as the admin on that pool then I will.

Yeah, ummm, I suck. I've already lost both my championship game teams and 5 of my final 8 :eek:

Yeah, ummm, I suck. I've already lost both my championship game teams and 5 of my final 8 :eek:

I'm right there with you lol. I'm somehow in 2nd place but I'm about to drop like a rock with also having lost 5 of my final 8, half my Final 4, and also have UNC losing to A&M which probably won't happen.

My bracket took more than 1 direct hit. Such a fun first week I could care less what my bracket looks like
My only complaint is that these big upsets weren't dramatic. They were absolute beat downs. Cool and different in its own way, but not as exciting.

My only complaint is that these big upsets weren't dramatic. They were absolute beat downs. Cool and different in its own way, but not as exciting.

Just read that this was the 4th 20-point loss by a 1 or 2-seed in the first weekend of the tournament, and 2 of them just happened in Charlotte this weekend.

I have Villanova, Duke and Michigan in my Final Four.

Once Virginia suffered the injury, I was going to pick either Arizona or Kentucky to come out of that region and win it all. I may have screwed up a bit on that choice. Furk.

It is a little late to be asking this question, but we still have 23 hours... Does anyone know of a site that does a Sweet 16 bracket now that the first two rounds are out of the way?

I've done such an amazingly ****ty job in my bracket, it is hard to find anyone to root for now besides Kentucky (lots of family connections) and West Virginia, that I somehow picked to make the final for whatever reason (Huggins, primarily). I'd be happy to kick one off for anyone interested, but I can't find one in a quick Google search.

Back