What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

Buffs 45
corn 24

We score late to pull away, closer game than the score shows, but never in doubt.

Landman is going to give Martinez a rude welcoming to college football. Husker defenders are going to be dizzy trying to keep up with our skill guys and the Buffs spoil Frost’s debut.
Buffs 35 Huskers 24

1990, 2002 and 2004 notwithstanding, very dumb things happen in Lincoln. With zero gauge on how good this Nebraska team might be I'm inclined to be pessimistic, but after the performance last week I'm gonna get over myself and predict the W.
CU 26
NU 20

I'm going to eat this come sunday but

Cu 27
Nu 23

It's time for CU to get back to the late 80's early 90's mentality. Go Buffs!

I'm going to eat this come sunday but

Cu 27
Nu 23

It's time for CU to get back to the late 80's early 90's mentality. Go Buffs!

Why would you eat it? It's Nebraska, not Ohio State. As bad as we were last year they were far, far worse. We've improved, how much have they?

Back