What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU hosts Air Force (2pm)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Air Force comes in at 3-1 and coming off a horrendous performance in a home loss to Pacific (down 20 in the 1st half & the comeback ran out of juice).

Our Buffs are 5-0 and coming off a long bit of downtime after winning the Paradise Jam. CU is looking for its first 6-0 start since the 2012-13 season.

Game is on PACN and AM 760. You can also listen and get live stats via cubuffs.com.

Dammit Dom. Why the hell cant players jump straight up instead of into the shooter?

Love that from McKinley, bad turnover but gets the block on the other end and we score on the break.

Also King is back.

Edit: Okay didn't like that turnover.

MOTHER ****ER. 8 point lead with the ball. Then, turnover/score, turnover/score. 4 point lead.

Why do they Pac 12 network announcers sound like a home radio team for AFA? Really weird.

King's numbers come on great efficiency, 9-13 fg 5-6 3pt. Also like to see 3 assists. King has been dialed in this year.

That was an enjoyable back and forth game. Glad CU kept up the intensity needed in the second half to survive some ugly turnovers and still pull away.

Undefeated!

I absolutely hate playing Air Force every year, but I'm so glad we do. This is a big one for a young team. Air Force isn't very good honestly (they just shot lights out today) but they're disciplined and this is going to be valuable for a young team over the long run of the season. Nice to see them dial in and really play smart ball, especially in the 2nd.

Props to King. He's really brought it the last few games. If he can consistently do this, he's going to be a stud for us and really help this team find its way. Same with Dom - I thought the second half was the best we've seen him play in a while (which is sad when you think about it). He still is fouling too much, but I'll take that kind of shooting.

I absolutely hate playing Air Force every year, but I'm so glad we do. This is a big one for a young team. Air Force isn't very good honestly (they just shot lights out today) but they're disciplined and this is going to be valuable for a young team over the long run of the season. Nice to see them dial in and really play smart ball, especially in the 2nd.

Props to King. He's really brought it the last few games. If he can consistently do this, he's going to be a stud for us and really help this team find its way. Same with Dom - I thought the second half was the best we've seen him play in a while (which is sad when you think about it). He still is fouling too much, but I'll take that kind of shooting.
If AF isn’t very good, they fooled me.

If AF isn’t very good, they fooled me.

Very disciplined. Can get hot from outside. But they’re going to finish in the bottom half of the MWC. Just don’t have the talent to compete. But I don’t think they’ll get blown out a lot. They’re going to annoy teams.

Fun game and a pretty good crowd for a holiday weekend with nice weather and a Broncos game on. Hope the students start turning out, this team deserves it and it makes the games much more enjoyable.

Nice win today and it moves them to 6-0. Nice sound to that. AF must have been 80% from three in the first half. Contested or not they went in. Also, AF had more guys falling down than I remember any team having. Lots of questionable calls. Zebras are still horrible on our own floor

We need THAT King every night. We can be a top 4 team in the Pac if that shows up. Walton is playing a lot of minutes, hopefully that expedites the process. He gets lost sometimes

Any word on Lucas return from injury
Good win they all are
Turnovers still a concern
Good to see DW and Schwartz get time

Will be better down the line for it's

Back